Because of this I've decided to set a goal: Get Healthy and Stay Healthy. I know this isn't going to be easy. There's going to be a lot of mistakes and backtracking. It's the "stay healthy" part of this goal I'm worried about. This is a lifelong change I want to make. There will be a lot of steps along the way. Here's what I've come up with so far.
- Exercise at least 4 times a week.
- Focus on Cardio right now because that's the fat burner. Add weights into the routine in a couple of months.
- Learn how to eat healthy.
- I know the basics, eat fruits and veggies, grains that kind of thing, but when it comes to making a whole meal, I freeze. Hence, the step below.
- No more eating out on weekdays. Only eat out once a weekend.
- Be kind to myself.
- This is the most important step. There are going to be bad days. Days that are busy and there isn't enough time and days where I just feel crappy. That's okay. This is a lifelong journey that I'm starting today. I'm not going to be perfect and that's okay.
*BEWARE* Scary Day 1 pictures below!!