I love everything about Fall. Here is a list of my top 8 reasons Fall kicks all other season's butts:
1. Fall weather - It's the Goldilocks of the seasons. It's not too hot or too cold. It's juuuuust right.
2. Fall colors - They are beautiful. They're everywhere you look. The whole world is transformed into an explosion of amazing reds, browns, and golds.
3. Fall clothes - I love the sweaters and scarves and boots I get to wear in Fall. I love them so much I try to wear them in the summer. I usually regret it and can't wait until Fall when I can wear them again.
4. The change that's in the air. - Fall brings with it the reminder that change can be beautiful. It's a time to slow down and enjoy the change. For me I feel this much more in the Fall than any other time of year.
5. Snuggling under a blanket and reading on a stormy day.
6. Yummy fall food. - 'nuff said!
7. Pumpkins - I love pumpkin orange, pumpkin flavored food, everything pumpkin.
8. Crunchy leaves - Is there anything more fun than crunching though a pile of leaves?
What are your favorite things about fall?