Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Survival Skills

I am supposed to be on my way to West Virginia right now. I had to put the drive off until tomorrow because I got a wicked headache. Seriously, it was so bad that if I moved I almost threw up. (TMI?) And by moved I mean breathing, blinking, etc. You know, those type of non-essential movements we can all do without.

Husband was awesome. He pulled me off the floor (where I was rolling around in pain) and put me to bed. He then called my friend to let her know I wouldn't be there until tomorrow because of my headache. She told him to get Dramamine because it helps with headaches and sleeping. Because he's so awesome, Greg ran right out to get some.

Once home, he had the task of opening the pills so he could give them to me. Apparently he had trouble with this.


Being an Eagle Scout, his motto is "Be Prepared", so luckily he had the right tool for this job.


The moral of this story: Practice your survival skills, you never know when you will need them!







1 comment:

  1. My survival skill? Taking my husband with me everywhere against his will.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Go ahead, write one!