Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

We made it!!!

It's Christmas Eve and we made it to Colorado!!!

It was a long day of travel, but it was totally worth it.

I can't even tell you how excited I am. We were the last of my family to arrive. (Greg is still en route.)
It is total chaos here and it's awesome!



When we landed it was 20 degrees and snow is everywhere.


It snowed 10 inches here on Thursday! It's going to be a White Christmas for us!! 
(can you tell I'm excited?)


I am so grateful for this opportunity to spend Christmas with my family. It's the first time in 5 years that we have been able to be with family for Christmas.


It's been wonderful as it's been to be our own little family, and start our own traditions, but it's even more fun to be home and revel in all the memories of Christmases past.


I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!



Source
Source
Source
Source
Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Go ahead, write one!