Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Reason....

I haven't posted in a while....

I haven't had much to say. But today I watched this video and it made me pause and think about this time of year.

And why we celebrate Christmas.


We are celebrating the gift of our Savior to the world! By emulating Him and doing as He did we can give back just a little of what he gave us.

I love this time of year! It's a time of giving and celebration,
of family and loved ones.

But there are so many who don't know the truth, who haven't heard the good news, or felt the hope that the light of our Savior can bring.

My Christmas wish this year is that I will be able to give back just a little of what MY Savior has given me.

Linking up with LoveLinks today.

3 comments:

  1. That was such a sweet video, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely video and message from your heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the video when I saw it and knew I had to share it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Go ahead, write one!