Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Embrace the Camera: Goofy

One thing I'm super grateful for is finding the blog the anderson crew.

Every week she has a link up called "Embrace the Camera".
The point is to get in front of the camera and not be behind it taking pictures all the time.

This link up has been so much fun for me because I'm looking for ways to get in front of the camera with my girls instead of hiding behind it.

As a result, I'm getting a lot of fun time with my girls (that will be gone all too soon), but also I'm getting great pictures to remember these years!

Since Emily just welcomed the newest addition to their family (Olive Hazel), my guess is, she won't be posting the link up this week, but I still wanted to post the pictures I took this week.

Thank you Emily for this fun link up!
Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! Olive is beautiful.





None of these are especially good pictures (quality-wise),
but they captured a moment when my daughter and I were being goofy and having fun.
I love the memory of this moment the pictures give me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Go ahead, write one!